Division 1 1st - S Doyle - 39 Points 2nd - G Skellern - 37 Points 3rd - J Allan - 37 Points
Division 2 1st - M Colley - 35 Points 2nd - A Maclean - 33 Points 3rd - M Gill - 33 Points
Finding a few extra yards…
You've probably noticed that your best drive isn't quite travelling as far in the air as it was a few months back. Don't worry, you're not losing your power, that's what happens when the air is cooler and fairways are softer.
To squeeze a few extra yards out of your drives during the winter, try these three tips:
1. Tee your ball a little higher and move it forward in your stance to encourage an upward angle of attack, therefore adding loft.
2. Grip the club a little lighter than usual, which will help your wrists hinge more easily for a steeper angle of attack to promote a higher flight.
3. Load more weight onto your right side than usual, which also creates a steeper swing for longer carries.
Give this a go and let us know how you get on, and if you want help with any aspect of your game, don't hesitate to speak to us about a lesson or two. Get in touch here.
- Titleist Nxt Tours Now Only £25 !
- Motocaddy£50 cash back when you buy a trolley with a lithium battery! For more details please click here.
- Pro Shop Christmas Draw Tickets are now available with a a chance of winning a Motocaddy S1 Trolley as first prize! Other prizes available, only £1 per square!
- Buy a pair of trousers and get a 1/2 price belt.
FREE Titleist Ball Personalisation here
It’s the perfect Christmas gift, yes, but why not treat yourself too and stock up for next year? The personalisation is FREE for a limited time only and what’s more, we won’t charge you a penny for delivery or collection.
Duncan Driver is a member of Foremost Golf, the UK's largest golf retail group, delivering value through expertise for the Club Golfer
This email was sent to you by Duncan Driver and is provided as a service for the members and guests of Lyme Regis Golf Club and the customers of the Lyme Regis Golf Club Pro Shop and has been supported and sponsored by advertisers in this mail and by our partner suppliers:
® The Crest is a registered trademark of The Professional Golfers’ Association Limited